Use, Terms, and Conditions
Generic Ideas Behind Use, Terms, and Conditions
- Kent's Fish Hatchery condones the use and spread of information that I produce
for educational purposes along with proper citation.
- Kent's Fish Hatchery does not condone plagiarism for commercial or non-commercial
- Bundling any of Kent's Fish Hatchery works in commercial products is acceptable
as long as the work itself is properly attributed and written permission is
- Bundling any of Kent's Fish Hatchery works in commercial products, without
written permission, especially where the works of Kent's Fish Hatchery in
and of itself is sold is not condoned.
- The content of Kent's Fish Hatchery must remain free.
- Kent's Fish Hatchery retains the right to have its content removed from any
work that does harm. E.g Phoney scientific works used to sell a product that
scam people out of their money.
- If a question arises as to the use of any work produced by Kent's Fish Hatchery
without written permission, it must first pass four tests.
- Does it do harm
- Is it plagiarism
- Does it educate
- Is it sold
- All pages and content on this website, produced by Kent's Fish Hatchery, are
property of Kent's Fish Hatchery
- All content may not be redistributed or reproduced, without written permission
of author, in any way.
- Using copyrighted material includes research, news reporting, citations, and
commentary. Fair use also includes activities such as linking, adding to search
engines, and library archiving of Kent's Fish Hatchery
Fair Use in Education
- Using or copying portions of content including images as appropriate for teaching
- Masive verbatim copying & copying in large quantities.
Not a Profesional Source
- Kent's Fish Hatchery makes no claims as to the veracity of any content produced
or content derived.
Colection of Identifiable Content
- At this time, Kent's Fish Hatchery does not collect or distribute personal
or tackable electronic information.